Monday, February 18, 2008

I sound like a Mary Kay sales woman.

Okay, so I know you are sick of hearing about ebates. Just so you all know though it is for reals. Just got my first check. Twenty five bones in my pocket for doing absolutely nothing except going to their website before going to the one I intended to go on in the first place. PLUS the referring a friend bonus is $10 per friend now until the end of March, plus if you refer two friends you get a bonus $10 target gift card. That is $30 for referring two friends. So let me refer you and then you go refer two friends. I know, total pyramid scheme. I love it though. I just signed up for a service to rent games for the wii, I signed up for a free trial and got $10 through ebates. I love it. Remember kadagaba@yahoo.com sent you.

www.ebates.com

No comments: