Thursday, December 27, 2007

One mothers trash is anothers treasure!


So, I bought this playskool talking kitchen for Gwen almost two years ago. I paid $4 for it on ebay, plus shipping (which if I remember right was maybe $10, it's driving me crazy that I can't find out how much it actually was, I guess it was just too long ago). Anyway, it mostly has just sat in her closet for that time, she didn't really get into it. So I listed it on craigslist today for $10, thinking that was wishful thinking. . . and, wow. There are a million people in this city who want the dang thing. Apparently they don't make them anymore. So. . .should I be selling this thing on ebay for hundreds of dollars? Should I stick to the original $10 I was asking for? Should I take it to antiques roadshow? What a pickle! I mean, seriously, I was about to take this to goodwill. Wow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would take it off of craigs list and sell it on ebay. You might as well make a profit off of it...

kateworthi said...

You'll prolly have to wait another 100 years for antiques roadshow. But it might be worth a try - they'd probably be able to tell you how much you paid for shipping! They know WAY too much!