Sunday, October 4, 2009

You da' man

We were watching home videos today and it happened to be the video of Fathers Day 2008...well, it was a few days before Father's Day and I gave Blaine his gift. I remember wanting to post this video before but not really knowing how. Luckily we have an iphone now and it makes posting videos to YouTube a snap, so um...sorry that it is a year and a half late : )

I can't believe that Ivy is now older than Bentley was when this video was shot.

Hopefully there won't be another video like this anytime soon : )

And sorry about the quality, it's a video of a video, but Blaine's face is priceless...later in the clip (it was getting too long for comfort) he was like "oh man, I thought it was an ipod shuffle!"

12 comments:

Stephanie said...

So cute it made me cry! What a fun surprise! I guess that takes a few minutes to adjust too. But now you have cute little Ivy!

Janssen said...

Haha, oh man, that is classic.

Melinda said...

This is hilarious!!!! What a great idea to film it! I love how Bentley starts crying at the perfect time. :)

Jeannie said...

tears. I have tears. :}
That was awesome!!!!!!

Julie Allen said...

Funniest thing I have ever seen! You're awesome!!

Kristi said...

That is classic! Next time around I am going to do something creative like that. Too funny!

Karina said...

Thanks for making me laugh this morning. That was awesome!

Corbett Family said...

Priceless!!!

Stefanie Miller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stefanie Miller said...

Kris, this is priceless! Oh, you must be so glad you have it recorded for posterity. What a priceless, priceless clip.

Tara G. said...

Wow! That's all I can say. My husband would've ran out of the house!! That is really awesome that you thought to record it.

Janey said...

That was priceless. The best part about that whole thing is that it is just so Blaine. We have a video of us on Easter searching for our Easter baskets, Blaine was like 6. His expressions are all still the same....but I guess he seemed a little more suprised for this.