Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Far Fallen Fruit

You can tell a lot about a person from their parents. Blaine is smart. His Dad is smart. Blaine is organized, his mom is organized. The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree, that's what I've always heard and it seems to be true in many many instances. I've met many of your mothers and they are all upstanding citizens. Baking cookies, darning socks, listening to MoTab.

So, I am a little concerned for myself.

My Mom (yes the one who painted the infamous sign) sent me an email today, and this was her signature.









I think I may need professional help.

11 comments:

Haley Hale said...

You may need help, but you will have one hot bod when you go in to get it! Your mom is awesome!

TheMoncurs said...

That is too awesome for words.

I hope I'm that kind of grandma!

Janssen said...

Oh man, That is too funny. Can't wait to get an email from you with just such a signature.

G said...

What does it say about ME that it wasn't until now when you linked to your previous post about the garden sign that it finally dawned on me what the big deal was? When I saw the pic of the sign last time all that registered was, "Hmmm...a bit cutesy for my taste..." and I was trying to figure out what the big deal was. I'm thinking I'm a little desensitized. At least let's hope that's it...

Kathrin Paul said...

Your mom's funny. . . you're funny. . . .

Blaine said...

Wow. I don't even know what to say or think about this. I'm sure your mom will be flattered that you decided to post this. Well I guess she should have seen it coming. I will say this--it literally made me LOL. I really couldn't help myself. Wow.

Melissa Ash said...

See, I know you, and I know your mom, and you are both amazing women!!! :) And funny, too!! :)

Susan said...

. . . Blaine missed his opportunity to reiterate that the apple doesn't fall very far from the tree:(!

Susan said...

I mean. . . look how good she is on the computer! I don't know how to sign my name like that! . . . Maybe she could teach me:).

Anna said...

That...is...so....great!!!!!

julianne orth said...

well i remember your mom always used to get mad at your for not wearing nylons when we were little, i didn't know she meant those kind of nylons though :)