Friday, November 14, 2008

The names blonde, really blonde......

So a long time ago in the midst of a little quarter life crisis I submitted my picture to www.hairthursday.com. It was a while ago, but I finally got posted and she thinks I should look like one of these people (but younger, obviously) (and I should probably not wear such revealing dresses). So, go to hairthursday.com and vote, or you could just tell me. She didn't really make it clear whether or not she thought the style would look good on me or just the color. Either way, I guess I have always been wrong thinking I look better with darker hair eh?




Oh and um, don't you think I chose the best picture of me ever to submit. "oily at the roots". Pssh. Whatever. Bentley hadn't slept in like six months and I probably hadn't showered in six days. I wanted to look extra desperate so she would feel obligated to save me : )

10 comments:

Janssen said...

Oooh, you're famous!

And I vote #1.

Unknown said...

I voted for number 1, but if it were me, I would never be able to get it to look like that. So, I would probably go with number 2, it looks easier.

Sheyenne said...

I voted #1. I like the color. And I think it's a really good picture actually.

JoAnna said...

How fun! Go for it! I say #1 as well. The color would be gorgeous on you!

Jan said...

I voted for #1, obviously you need to have a little bit of red in your hair like your Mom, cause you know we all turn into our Moms in the end. (snicker snicker)

Love, Mom

Stephanie T said...

I vote for #1 too. You would look smokin hot!

Melissa Ash said...

LOVE #1!!! So cute! What a fun website! I need a change so bad, so I just spent forever on there, reading like crazy!

Shauna said...

I also cast my vote for #1. (I raised my hand and said, "Ooo, OOOoo! I choose number one!" And then, unlike sometimes when I vote, I actually went in and really voted on the website). I could totally help you make the color change while you are here over Christmas. You could go back and everyone would be so surprised! I love Hair Thursday. I'm still mulling over my own big change, although when you saw me in Texas, I HAD just chopped off about 6 inches. I dunno. Nobody noticed (not even my friends here), so I guess it wasn't a big enough change...

Stef Bassett said...

Kris, I voted for number two. Red's are killer in hair, hard to maintain a desirable shade, easily changed by the sun, fades, quickly, easy to turn orange....love red, but in the cause of convenience, i voted number two.

Jessica said...

I like #1.