Thursday, February 19, 2009

Chain Gang

You may want to wait for someone more crafty to post this on their blog, since I am pretty sure all you might get is a witty limerick about yourself ...but hey!

I got this off of Robin's blog who got it from Mrs. Moo, who got it from her friend's blog, a Greek Goddess, who got it from her friend's blog, who begat Zorobabel, who begat ... This is my first blog-land chain letter (strike chime). As Mrs. Moo says, "It's a chain of giving and I like this idea." Me, too.

The first five people to respond to this post, saying they have joined the ranks by posting this "chain of giving idea" on their blog, get something made by me.

I have to give it to you within a year and it has to be something made by me for you, and you have to post this on your blog. Spread the love.

5 comments:

Joe(y) Speredon said...

So the benefit to being up super early in the morning is finally clear. I'm gonna get something home made from Kristi.

Jeannie said...

Oh boy, I can't wait to see what I get. And... I can't wait to blog about it!! Woo hoo :)

Marcie said...

oh oh oh! pick me! I already have this on my blog :)

Kristi said...

Ouch. I offer free stuff and there are still two spots. Double ouch. I guess all of my blog readers read what happened when I tried to paint my door.

Bart said...

Can I have cookies just for commenting? I'll need them by tomorrow, though, because I have two desserts saved up for this week and I don't want them to expire, nor do I like to waste them too early in the week. Ya' know?