Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Missing.

MISSING



Ivy lost her umbilical cord today. Which is normal around this age, the thing is, it is actually LOST. I put her pjs on last night, put her to bed. I'm kind of foggy on the details but I am pretty sure I fed her once or twice in the night, perhaps changed a diaper or something. Then this morning I change her clothes and she is sans belly button. It is nowhere to be found.

It's kind of creeping me out.

Thanks to Ralphie for capturing it on film before it went MIA! And here's hoping it isn't floating around in my sheets somewhere. Gross.

4 comments:

G said...

You weren't going to SAVE it were you?!?!?!? If you're just concerned it's in your sheets somewhere or something, then I totally understand... Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Gross! I really hope it isn't in your sheets those thing creep me out too.

Aimee said...

It probably ended up in her diaper and you took it out with the trash. Does she really not have a bellybutton now? Or is she just missing the cord?

Kristi said...

Yes, she still has a bellybutton, but is sans cord, thanks for the correction Aimee!