Monday, April 13, 2009

Top o' the Muffin to you

Thanks Ang for the witty blog post title : )

Okay. Well. I said that I would get back on the bandwagon and I did. Kind of.

Good news:

I worked out three times this week! Woo hoo!

Bad news:

I ate about ten thousand treats. It's Easter time and being the loving mother I am I had to eat some of Gwen's candy, so the sugar bugs wouldn't get her teeth. Had to take one for the team there.

Good news:

I bought an MP3 player! I decided on the Sansa Clip. It was on sale! Woohoo. So now I can elliptical to the tunes of Mika and the Scissor Sisters, and High School Musical. Gotta get my head in the game, you know?


Somewhat good news:

My weigh in? 135.

Better news?

On the other scale at the gym, the one I usually weigh in on, my weigh in was 134.

So I guess you could say I lost three pounds. Or you could also say I lost two, but then you would be a pessimist. Not to mention a big fat jerk.

See you next week!


3 comments:

Joe(y) Speredon said...

Is the shrinking font a symbol of positive thinking that you will be shrinking, so to speak, as well?

Andrea said...

You like Mika and the Scissor Sisters?!?! ME TOO!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Stefanie Miller said...

I hear you on "taking one for the team." That is a very common excuse for why I unashamedly gobble up leftover goodies.