Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tobb


The spacing in my family is really weird. I really only grew up with my one brother, and the others were all quite a bit older than us, so I grew up hearing stories about their childhoods. One of my particular favorites was when my parents found the word "Tobb" etched into their car (was it your car mom?). At the time my brother James was 7, my sister, Jennifer was 3 and my brother Todd was 2. James swears up and down to this day that it was Todd (er...Tobb) who did it. James also traced the bricks of my parents white home with black magic marker, he was a sneaky little devil.

But, now we have our own budding artist in our home. It seems that, though Gwen has never colored on walls or tables, etc. now that she can actually write something she will write on any surface available.

Like on our mouse pad.



She swears she didn't do it. Which is a shame, because I like the mouse pad ten thousand times more now that it has a stick figure little girl on it and a name written in someone's best handwriting. I think I owe the artist who did it a dollar or something. If I only knew...
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Kristi said...

Um and it should be noted that the spacing in the family I grew up in is really weird and so far I am following it exactly! WEIRD huh? If I continue on path I won't have another baby for seven years. I see no problem with that whatsoever : )

Unknown said...

I have a friend from New Zealand. She and her husband were students at BYU when their second child, a girl was born. Her parents traveled to the states to participate in the blessing. While the adults were busy, their older son took a blue permanent marker and completely covered his diaper-only clad sister, including her face. Their ward witnessed the first ever Smurf baby blessing!

Jan said...

No Comment, James swears it was Todd, and Tobb errr Todd is saying it was Shawn and if you're not careful all three brothers will swear it was you, even if you weren't born yet :)

julianne orth said...

wow, that is like perfect, so cute cuz you can keep it forever, but she didn't ruin some expensive piece of furniture or anything.

Brooke said...

Pretty much I laugh every single time I read your blog. You're such a great writer. Funny story, funny dialogue. I like you.

Jeannie said...

Awesome!!

Melissa Ash said...

Good girl!