Friday, September 7, 2007

Dance Off (the pounds!).

I just remembered one thing I am extra excited about for after the baby is born. You are probably thinking I am going to say something like "counting his sweet little toes" or "singing lullabys late at night". Nope, it's DDR (Dance Dance Revolution). I LOVE this game. So much so that I used all of my graduation money last year to purchase a used X-Box, two DDR pads and the DDR game. However, we were living on a third floor apartment at the time and I was always worried that my neighbors below would start complaining if I danced too much.

So the great news is now I have a house! I can dance my little heart out day or night.

My secret goal is to become a weight loss spokes person for X-Box and DDR - kind of like Jared with subway. So in a few months when I have shed all of my pounds by simply dancing late into the night you better expect to see me on commercials and late night infomercials.

I hope I can find someone in the vicinity who shares my love for the game. It is hard to find people over 18 who like it, but hopefully I can convince someone that they need to participate for me. What friend would not want to support weight loss?

Starting a month from today the dance off will begin. . . . It's going to be fantastic.

3 comments:

Janssen said...

I will be there. So will Bart.

Bart said...

It's true! DDR rocks! :)

Sarah said...

Hey, you found out today I am way over 18! I love Xbox games - I hear that you can play the dance revolution simultanously with Karaoke Revolution... hint hint...