Wednesday, September 12, 2007

You know you married an electrical engineer when. . .

You know you have married a true electrical engineer when he sits down to write thank you notes (for a graduation gift) and gets distracted for about an hour because one of the gifts came in a card that played music and he couldn't figure out how the chip functioned! I love you Blaine!

So only 6 more days (at the most). I went in for an ultrasound yesterday and the baby is measuring 8 lbs 12 oz - note that he is not due for two more weeks technically. Wow. That's one big baby!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Today is perfect weather for walking... :)

G said...

Ah, that sounds like a typical Friday night at our house. I'm torn between pride and shame...

Kristi said...

Gretchen I bet it is doubly exciting at your house since you would probably care about the circuitry of a greeting card more than I did. I was, however, really annoyed when he tweaked it and could not stop the annoying canned laughter coming from it. Be proud, for sure!

Unknown said...

Have you started counting hours yet?

Anonymous said...

Ahh... it all sounds SOO familiar! After our first ultrasound, Rob talked more about the ultrasound machine than the baby. And believe me, between Bekah and Kyle, I know about big babies!