Saturday, September 8, 2007

A pictoral voyage through my life- or- what the heck was going on with her hair?


I started out cute enough. Definitely not Gwen's gorgeous long luscious locks, but good enough for a little kid.




Then I apparently cried while getting my hair brushed one too many times, plus I heard my brother say my hair was ugly, so we chopped it all off.


Don't worry, it came back (why doesn't it do that now?). So I was a pigtail wearing cutie-pie for a few years and then. . . .


My mom got a curling iron. Wow. What happened here. I hope I can avoid doing anything like this to my poor cute daughter. Not only the hair, but the outfit? Wowzers, I think I finished off my elementary school years looking something like this. Cry for me.



Junior high was pretty bad. I always had bangs, I always hated it. Apparently I never washed my hair, it was bad. Luckily my pet snake Hank helped me through the hard times (alright, we were in Florida, it wasn't my pet snake.).

To be continued. . .

1 comment:

Julie said...

WOW Fids! I am crying sitting here looking at your hair! I'm sorry I'm laughing so hard, but you've now inspired me to post my growing up pictures on my blog. Stay tuned for that laugh!