Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Real men wear pink?



My brother (you know, the one that threw a hammer at me and terrorized my youth) got married in August to an awesome girl who really shaped him up. I didn't get to go to the wedding (they don't let really really pregnant people fly!), but my mom just sent over pictures. I just wanted to cry because look at my brothers! Good thing my parents didn't give up on them when they were going through the "crazy boy" stage! I don't know who talked them all into wearing pink (including my dad!), but still. . . . aren't they awesome and cute, in an older brother (wearing pink) kind of way?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The next time you are counting blessings, remember to be thankful for only one brother who gave you A bad time, Jenn had two.
She survived, I think that's when she started growing long fingernails. and the boys carry the battle scars to prove it.

Laurie said...

I can't believe it. They look great!