Thursday, September 4, 2008

Family Portrait


Well not really. The thing is, I want to post a picture of my new hairdo but I am currently sporting a premature double (er....triple) chin and until I reach the point in my pregnancy that normal people start to "show" I am not putting pictures of me up. Sorry. Anyway, my hair is black. Practically. Dark dark dark. The thing is though, I love it! It was a little shock when I got home and looked in the mirror...and my first thought was "Adams Family!". It's growing on me though. I'm not such a big fan of the cut. Well, I like it just fine, but I kind of wish it were a little shorter and I think to make it look good I will have to get a straightening iron, and the only kind of straightening iron that works on these poofy locks is a Chi, and those are expensive and....you know the story. So there you have it. I went darker and a little shorter and you'll just have to visualize until I can figure out how to photoshop my little friends dangling from my chin.

6 comments:

Strong Family - said...

I forgot to say something last night! I noticed when you walked in but forgot to mention it later. I think it's cute, and not Adams Family drastic. Honestly I guess I'm bad at that kind of stuff. I'm just not into hair enough to notice unless it's a huge change...like you got extensions or went platinum blonde. :-) Maybe next time....

Jules said...

Hmpf... Photoshop-flotoshop. Just post a picture already... :)

Sarah said...

I can't wait to see you! Just to clarify... not my Adams family... the one pictured is spelled ADDAMS :)

Ralphie said...

So is this why you haven't been to see me? Because of the chins?

Come on now. You know our relationship is stronger than jowel formation. I'll still love ya. And really, the longer you wait the more shocking it'll be!

Just kidding. We all have double chins baby. We all need photoshop.

Hmmm.. maybe it's because I'm in a different ward. That's it, isn't it!

Come see me!!!!!! The villagers are revolting.

Liz Applegate said...

Kristi, send me a copy and I try to work some magic on it. I love that kind of stuff....Liz

Wendy said...

We want a photo! We want a photo! I want to see you with dark hair. Did Gwen or Ben notice (or Blaine?) We want more details and more photos please.

Oh, I just changed the display table behind the couch and it is filled with lots of different sized frames and photos from when you guys were here in the summer. It helps me on days when I get wildly homesick for you. I have a cute one of Gwen in jewelry after playing Pretty Pretty Princess. And another of Blaine and Ben poolside in CA. And all the girls in line at DL. But what I really need is one of YOU with darker hair! Pleeeeeease.