- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 C butter
- 1/2 C Applesauce
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 C white sugar
- 1 C brown Sugar
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour three 7x3 inch loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, mix together pumpkin puree, eggs, oil, water and sugar until well blended.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger. Stir the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture until just blended.
Pour into the prepared pans.
Bake for about 50 minutes in the preheated oven. Loaves are done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean
It's okay if you don't have toothpics and have to use a shiskabob skewer instead. Just be sure to insert it in the MIDDLE. Or else it will look like this when you try to dump it out on the rack.
At least the house smells good, right? I can hear PWs laughs from a thousand miles away.