Saturday, August 25, 2007

Good News for those of you who like bad news. . .

So, it's official, death by childbirth is on the rise (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20427256/). Guess how excited I was to see that as a top story when I checked msnbc this morning. On a much happier note, maybe I will be able to spend the next month tying up loose ends, taking out life insurance policies and repenting instead of complaining about my aching back and expanding wasteline.

Just in case I don't make it (yikes!), I love you all!

3 comments:

Julie said...

You're not going to die Fiddle! It's all going to be fine. I love ya too!!!

Laurie said...

Yeah, but it's like 13 deaths per 100,000 live births. It's not going to be you!

Sarah said...

I think we'll be o.k. but that is a little freaky...just something more for us pregnant women to worry about - as if we don't have enough to worry about already...