Monday, August 20, 2007

Soy Milk: The New Ice Cream (sorry watermelon)

Okay granolas, don't get your hopes up, but I have taken another step in the direction of becoming more granolaesque. Soy Milk. It sounds really gross, but it really isn't. I don't know that I am converted to drinking it all the time in everything, but have you tried using it to make a smoothie? We bought some soy milk over the weekend and it is either a miracle ingredient in smoothies or somehow my smoothie making skills drastically improved over the weekend.

Still getting an epidural.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Really Fids...soy milk? I'm not sure I'd even want to try it. And good for you on getting an epidural! I would probably DIE without one!

Janssen said...

I LOVE Soy Milk. Especially in smoothies. I always buy the HEB brand in vanilla. Delicious!

And I will have an epidural too.

G said...

I think I'm the antithesis of granola and I actually kind of like soy milk as long as it's vanilla. It reminds me a bit of a melted milkshake as long as you avoid "the dregs." I wish I could convince Marshall to let me buy the fruit to make more smoothies... :( He thinks they're a waste of time and I'm such a girl for loving them. Well, I am a girl, your point?

Let me take another moment to say, "Yippee for epidurals!"

Laurie said...

All my granola in-laws love the soy milk. It's pretty good , but I don't recommend it with cereal.